Followers

CARI DUIT?? KLIK SINI

About Me

My photo
Wanita yang mudah didekati.... mudah difahami dan cuba untuk disenangi ... tiada kata lain selain bertongkat kaki sendiri untuk menjalani hari2.... mecari sinar hidup dan arah tuju tnpa mengenal erti putus asa.. insyaAllah mencuba untuk menjadi insan yang berguna pada diri sendiri , ibu bapa rakan2 dan agama....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

~ i need U ~

Hey baby...
just want u to know..
I miss u so bad...
there’s not a day go by where I didn’t think of the love that we had....
Its still there... I know it is... is it true that when things die... they can relive?... the love we had...died and went away… but it never left me... I’ve loved u ever since that day... you’re everything to me... if it weren’t for distance...maybe you’d still be mine? I love u so much, I need u…without u…its like no air to breath… every night my eyes fill with tears…I’m standing here...needing u...please come back… I need u by my side... I want to love u forever. I can’t control the way I feel... I NEED U!!! didn’t let long distance wreck us apart...please give us another chance... I love u ...

lalala
so jiwang.... bukan saye tulis ni... saye terjumpe ayat ni.. hihi.... kalau la ade yng bagi kat sye ayat ni... sukenye.. hihih

No comments:

tabung harian. klik ya... :)

Popular Posts

jom tukor link... sharing is caring*_*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails